- Annual Bazaar: The Winter Wonderland Bazaar is second to none - and it's the best church fair around! It's an all-parish event with planning and workshops all year long. Those doing the projects say they love the company of fellow parishioners while learning the secrets behind the crafts. The Holiday Greens booth, Christmas booth, and Cafe are very popular. The Penny Social is run by the Men's Club, and the Country Store booth is manned by our energetic Youth Group.
- Episcopal Church Women (ECW): This dynamic group of women is responsible for a number of popular activities: Military Whist, Secret Pals for Shut-Ins, Annual Banquet, Traveler's Aid Courtesy Bags, Thrift Shop, May Baskets, and Christmas gifts to shut-ins, to mention a few.
- Fellowship Hour: Fellowship Hour, also known as Coffee Hour, is held at Aldrich Hall following the services each Sunday. It is a time when the parish community comes together to visit and enjoy the fellowship of other parishioners. Conversations range from church business to personal issues and serve to strengthen the bonds of community at Christ Church.
- Men's Group: This equally dynamic group (perhaps not in numbers, but certainly in personality) is responsible for organizing and running the following events: Apple Crisp baking for the Cathedral Meal Site, The Annual Yard Sale, projects for the bazaar, and St. Patrick's Day Dinner.
- Sisters Of Sophia (SOS): Scoured by life but still full of suds….and Spirit! An invitation to the women of Trinity who are on the second-half-of-life path of their spiritual journey. Join us as we celebrate being women of wisdom and Sisters Of Sophia! This is an opportunity to share the joys, the challenges, the holy laughter, and the unique rewards of this phase of our spiritual journey, and to explore the many ways that the gift of years can deepen and enrich every part of our journey, and our relationship with God and others. S O S meets on the second Monday of each month from 9:00am to 11:00am in Aldrich Hall.
- Turkey Supper: The Turkey Supper is held each Columbus Day weekend when Scituate Art Festival exhibitors and goers alike look forward to warm plates of delicious turkey with all the fixings and friendly smiles of those dishing out heaping helpings. Many parishioners work together to make this popular event a success - making phone calls, baking pies, peeling squash, mashing potatoes, washing dishes.
- WINGS (Women In Need of Growing Spiritually): The Women in Need of Growing Spiritually (WINGS) group is open to all women of Trinity and our purpose is to promote and strengthen inner growth; learning about and reinforcing our spirituality. We typically meet once a month, and once or twice a year we also plan and experience a weekend guided spiritual retreat. Please consider joining us as we discuss, explore, and exercise spirituality in our own lives.
- Youth Group (Rite 13 I, Rite 13 II, J2A): These dynamic groups meet twice a month, usually on Sunday evenings. Their activities are designed to reinforce and enhance the Journey To Adulthood curriculum. They organize and take part in activities that foster participation of the younger members of our congregation, including ice skating, trips to the movies, helping at the soup kitchen, working at the food bank, and the annual Halloween sleep-over ("lock-in!") at the Episcopal Conference Center. The Senior Youth Group also hosts the annual Pancake Supper and sponsors a booth at the annual Victorian Village Bazaar at Christmas time. Visit the Teens page for event and meeting info, plus a number of great links especially for teens and information about the Journey To Adulthood Program.