- Buildings & Grounds Committee: This group oversees the maintenance of the church buildings and parking lots.
- Counting: Also known as The Bald Eagles and the Gray Goose Brigade, these trusted servants give their time and counting talents to tally the collection.
- Finance Committee: The finance committee is responsible for the development of the annual operating budget of the parish, which is submitted to the Vestry for approval.
- Communication Systems: This group explores and institutes ways of communicating information to our congregation and throughout our community regarding special events - newspaper advertising for special events, signs, the newsletter, the web site, and much more.
- Information Systems: This group maintains the church website, computer hardware and software, and internet access. They provide technical support to the office staff and offer computer related education.
- Office Volunteers: Parishioners assist the Parish Administrator with church mailings and various projects throughout the year as needed.
- Vestry: Made up of six members, this group is responsible for conducting the business of the church. Two members are elected each year to serve a three-year term to allow for rotation. These officers of the church are responsible for the management, financial well being, and stewardship of the church. Each also chairs a committee. In addition, the Senior Warden, Junior Warden, Treasurer, Assistant Treasurer, and Clerk sit on the Vestry . We are grateful for and proud of their work. Vestry meetings are held on the third Wednesday of each month.