- Adult Formation: This group helps explore and develop ways for adults to learn more about their faith. Programs initiated by this group include Centering Prayer, Lenten Home Services, Book Study Group, video discussions, an adult version of J2A, and Parenting Classes. Other Adult Education opportunities at Trinity include: two active Education for Ministry (EFM groups).
- Nursery: The Nursery is a cozy room with toys, books, and art tables for busy little hands. Located in the Undercroft (downstairs), the nursery has been expanded to include an adjoining room with rocking chairs and a baby swing. A pocket door separates the two areas and can be closed to provide privacy for nursing mothers and quiet time for little ones. The nursery is staffed by a professional child care worker and a parish volunteer during the 9:30 am service on Sundays. The nursery is recommended for children 4 and under. It is always open for your use. If you are interested in volunteering in the nursery, please call the Church office.
- Young People's Christian Formation & Education: Trinity offers many opportunities for the young people of our parish to learn about the teachings of Jesus. For more information, please visit our Children's Ministries / Sunday School page.
- Young People's Christian Formation & Education Staff: Presenting a rich curriculum to the parish youth, beginning at the preschool level. It is the goal of this ministry to have students grow and learn, eventually returning as assistants to re-invest their education as teachers.
- Rite 13 & J2A: These dynamic groups meet twice a month, usually on Sunday evenings. Their activities are designed to reinforce and enhance the Journey To Adulthood curriculum. They organize and take part in activities that foster participation of the younger members of our congregation, including ice skating, trips to the movies, helping at the soup kitchen, working at the food bank, and the annual Halloween sleep-over ("lock-in!") at the Episcopal Conference Center. The Senior Youth Group also hosts the annual Pancake Supper and sponsors a booth at the annual Victorian Village Bazaar at Christmas time. For more information about these program, please go to our J2A page.